A new performance space in the heart of the East Village, Studio 3R features a series of evening length works of music, theater, and dance.
PERFORMANCES: 6:30PM & 8:30PM
MAY 20 & 21 UNDER THE SKIN II: FOREBEARS AND THE FUTURE
VISIT OUR NEW TICKET LINK FOR MORE UPCOMING SHOWS
UNDER THE SKIN II: FOREBEARS AND THE FUTURE - THE BANG GROUP CURATES a show presenting choreography by James Waring, David Parker, Anna Sokolow, Nik Owens, and Heidi Latsky.
Performances are located in a large studio space with an air purification system. The stage is set up in a proscenium style with appropriate space between the artist and the audience. All performers are required to be vaccinated, but are not required to wear face coverings during the performance.
All visitors are required to:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before performance (6:15 & 8:15pm).
- Complete COVID-19 questionnaire (listed below).
- Complete safety waiver.
- Show proof of vaccination (details below).
Per the Cultural Organizations Mandate made effective as of 8/17/21, everyone entering the building will need to provide one of the following “proof of vaccination” documents:
- A photo or hard copy of their CDC vaccination card
- NYC COVID Safe App
- New York State Excelsior App
- Official vaccine record
- A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered outside the United States for one of the following vaccines: AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
Any individuals who fail to provide proof of vaccination while in the building will be subject to pay the $1,000 fine enforced by the City of New York.
MASKS ARE OPTIONAL!
Visitors are not allowed entry if they answer "yes" to any of the following questions:
- Have you had COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in the past 14 days?
**For more info on Arts On Site's protocol, visit our WEBSITE. **